- Gucci Signature cowhide with smooth calfskin details
- Pebbled elastic full base sole
- Signature logo emblazoned on sole
- Shoe and bundling show Gucci/UK measuring information
- Made in Italy: This Gucci thing is destined to be credible. Gucci is an enrolled trademark of Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
A driving shoe made in warmth debossed Gucci Signature cowhide bringing about a characterized print with a firm surface. Established in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s driving extravagance style brands, with a famous notoriety for imagination, development and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci is a piece of the Kering Group, a world head in attire and adornments that claims an arrangement of amazing extravagance and game and way of life brands.
Gucci Men’s Signature Driver, Red (Hibiscus) 431063 (10.5 US / 10 UK).
Gucci Men’s Signature Driver, Red (Hibiscus) Clout Wear