|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 5 in|
9.5 D(M) US
431063 CWD20 1217
Gucci Men’s Signature Driver, Grey (Graphite) (9.5 US/9 UK)
Gucci Men’s Signature Driver, Grey (Graphite) 431063 (9.5 US/9 UK).
- Gucci Signature calfskin with smooth cowhide details.
- Pebbled elastic full base sole.
- Signature logo decorated on sole.
- Shoe and bundling show Gucci/UK estimating information.
- Made in Italy: This Gucci® thing is ensured to be true. Gucci is an enlisted trademark of Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
A driving shoe made in warm debossed Gucci Signature calfskin bringing about a characterized print with a firm surface. Established in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s driving extravagance mold brands, with an eminent notoriety for inventiveness, advancement and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci is a piece of the Kering Group, a world pioneer in clothing and embellishments that claims an arrangement of ground-breaking extravagance and game and way of life brands.