Gucci Men’s GG Supreme Caleido Driver Loafer, Beige/Black 429357 (10.5 US/10 UK).
Gucci Men’s GG Supreme Caleido Driver Loafer, Beige/Black (10.5 US/10 UK) Clout Wear
- Leather upper and covering; elastic sole.
- GG incomparable Caleido print motif.
- Penny tie crosswise over vamp.
- Shoe and bundling show Gucci/UK measuring information.
- Made in Italy: This Gucci® thing is ensured to be genuine. Gucci is an enrolled trademark of Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
An eye-getting caleido print raises a design forward driving shoe worked in Italy in a casual outline. Established in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s driving extravagance mold brands, with an eminent notoriety for inventiveness, advancement and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci is a piece of the Kering Group, a world pioneer in clothing and extras that claims an arrangement of ground-breaking extravagance and game and way of life brands.