Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s FQ1970015 Lungarno Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch.
Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s Lungarno Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch Clout Wear
- Two-tone watch highlighting logoed white dial with brilliant hands and date window at 6 o’clock.
- 40 mm gold particle plated and treated steel case with mineral dial window.
- Quartz development with simple display.
- Croc-emblazoned cowhide calfskin band with clasp closure.
- Water impervious to 30 m (99 ft): when all is said in done, withstands sprinkles or brief drenching in water, however not appropriate for swimming
The name Ferragamo invokes pictures of high form and excellent individuals wearing provocative and advanced outlines. The advanced form house Ferragamo applies a similar high style and quality to their extras, particularly to watches. This Lungarno Men’s watch includes a striking silver dial differentiated by a dark cowhide tie, intended to give it a rich look. Inside the Lungarno ticks a Ronda 505 Swiss quartz development, known for its exactness that will hold up commendably and meets Ferragamo’s stringent benchmarks. This 40 mm two-hand arrangement, with its iridescent hand and hour markers is only the correct decision for the mold forward man.