- This heat climate espresso leather-based sandal contains a hook and loop closure ankle strap making it straightforward to placed on
- Part of our new First Kicks assortment, this shoe has a shoe-like match and a cushioned insole like our Mini Shoez, however a delicate suede backside like our Soft Soles – see measurement chart
- Perfect for infants or toddlers who’re starting to stroll
- Elasticized again and ankle present “straightforward on, keep on” performance
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Medical consultants agree that on the subject of the wholesome improvement of little ft, barefoot is greatest. It’s the explanation why these identical consultants suggest delicate, versatile-soled footwear for each infants and kids. They’re the following smartest thing to being barefoot. Since our first steps, Robeez has embraced this philosophy. All of our footwear carries the celebrated Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation solely awarded to merchandise that promote pure foot operate. And with a delicate sole design constructed to flex and bend, that’s precisely what our sneakers do. The greatest sneakers mimic naked ft. Robeez footwear mimics naked ft by flexing and bending with each step. Supporting not constricting rising ft, they promote good steadiness and unrestricted progress, whereas defending little ft from the world. They keep on too, with elasticized ankles to make sure a superbly cosy match. Using prime quality leather-based and supplies, Robeez sneakers are each comfy and sturdy whereas their softer soles cushion ft and permit toes a greater grip, serving to steadiness, encouraging muscle progress and stopping slipping. From crawling to cruising, strolling to working, for indoors and out, Robeez makes sneakers and socks for newborns to 2 yr-olds that promote wholesome foot improvement whereas being trendy and enjoyable to put on.
Robeez Boys’ Samuel Sandal – First Kicks, Espresso, 9-12 Months M US Infant.
Robeez Boys’ Samuel Sandal – First Kicks, Espresso Clout Wear