- A hook and loop closure ankle strap makes this black leather-based child boot, with fake laces, simple for mother to placed on and take off
- Part of our new First Kicks assortment, this shoe has a shoe-like match and a cushioned insole like our Mini Shoez, however a tender suede backside like our Soft Soles – see measurement chart
- Perfect for infants or toddlers who’re starting to stroll
- Elasticized again and ankle present “simple on, keep on” performance
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Medical consultants agree that relating to the wholesome improvement of little ft, barefoot is finest. It’s the rationale why these similar consultants advocate tender, versatile-soled footwear for each infants and youngsters. They’re the following smartest thing to being barefoot. Since our first steps, Robeez has embraced this philosophy. All of our footwear carries the celebrated Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation solely awarded to merchandise that promote pure foot perform. And with a tender sole design constructed to flex and bend, that’s precisely what our footwear do. The finest footwear mimic naked ft. Robeez footwear mimics naked ft by flexing and bending with each step. Supporting not constricting rising ft, they promote good stability and unrestricted progress, whereas defending little ft from the world. They keep on too, with elasticized ankles to make sure a superbly cosy match. Using top quality leather-based and supplies, Robeez footwear are each snug and sturdy whereas their softer soles cushion ft and permit toes a greater grip, serving to stability, encouraging muscle progress and stopping slipping. From crawling to cruising, strolling to operating, for indoors and out, Robeez makes footwear and socks for newborns to 2 12 months-olds that promote wholesome foot improvement whereas being trendy and enjoyable to put on.
Robeez Boys’ Asher Athletic Sneaker – First Kicks, Black, 12-18 Months M US Infant.
Robeez Boys’ Asher Athletic Sneaker – First Kicks, Black Clout Wear