- Pumice is a natural, porous stone with gentle abrasive properties, resulting in a porous material so every pumice stones will have different color, shape and size.
- Pumice provides a natural way to remove calluses on your feet and elsewhere, and also to do a whole-body exfoliation that will leave your skin looking fresh and youthful.
- These foot stone come in a handy, easy-to-use size. The loops of cord allow you to hang the stones to dry; an important part of caring for your pumice stones.
- To use, soak callused skin in warm water until it feels soft. Then wet the foot pumice stone in soapy water and rub it gently over the callus in a circular motion. See below for more usage tips.
- Unconditional money-back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we’ll immediately refund your purchase price.
Its use dates back at least to the Ancient Greeks, who used it not only as an exfoliant, but also to remove body hair.
Pumice should be used on wet skin, preferably soaked for some time in warm water. After thoroughly wetting the stone in soapy water, rub it over an area where you want to remove callus and dead skin.
For general exfoliating, rub the stone over your body with lighter pressure. Rinse and pat your skin dry, and then apply a body lotion or oil. Note: Pumicing should not hurt.
If it does, you’re using it with too much pressure or using it too long in the same spot.
PIXNOR Pumice Stone Foot Scrubber Callus Remover Pack of 2 Clout Wear
Caring for a Pumice Stone
– Rinse your pumice stone thoroughly after use and hang it up to dry. When the pores of the stone get clogged, you can clean it with a small brush such as an old toothbrush.
– Every month or so you should boil the stone in water for five minutes to deep clean it and kill any bacteria.
Order your pumice stones today and try out this natural and ancient technique of skin treatment!