- WEAVE COUNT: 90 factors per sq. inch
- BRIM LENGTH: 6 – 7.5 cm. (2.35″- 3″)
- CROWN HEIGHT: 11 – 11.75 cm. (4.3″ – 4.6″)
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE: With aprox. 80 grams of weight and thoroughly chosen toquilla palm fronds, this straw hat present the final word consolation with a beneficiant quantity of shade in your face.
- OUR QUALITY: Our Panama Hats have been in the marketplace for over 30 years, with hundreds of happy clients sporting them. We are assured that we are able to ship you the highest quality of those panama hats for women and men made by our amazingly gifted artisans from our hometown in Ecuador. Since all of our merchandise are hand-made utilizing pure fibers and supplies, slight variations in form and shade will exist. These should not defects, however underline the originality of your hat.
This white fedora provides a touch of cool and class to anybody who wears it. In a phenomenal white straw, black band, and hand-constituted of begin to end utilizing solely the highest quality fibers from the toquilla palm, this traditional fedora panama hat is a should-have for everybody’s wardrobe. It’s versatility makes it an ideal alternative for women and men alike.
Many of our clients love to make use of it as a trip hat, seaside hat, cruise hat and plenty of different methods to take the outfit to the subsequent stage.
Original Panama Hat – White Classic Fedora – Black Band Clout Wear
We supply lovely Panama Hats since 1983 and with hundreds of happy clients sporting them, we’re assured that we are able to ship you the highest quality of the traditional types of those real hand woven straw hats made by our amazingly gifted artisans from our hometown in Ecuador.
HOW TO BUY THE RIGHT FIT HAT
It’s essential that you just choose your proper dimension since it might improve the life span of the hat. Keeping in thoughts that panama hats are hand constituted of pure straw fibers, these might are inclined to shrink or develop virtually seamlessly relying on the publicity to moisture or chilly climate. These pure variables are regular and selecting the best match probably extends your hat’s life.
1) Using a bit of string (ex. shoelace) measure the circumference of your head beginning on the center of your brow going round roughly 1 cm above your ears.
2) Use a ruler to measure the piece of string and evaluate it to our dimension desk.
Original Panama Hat – White Classic Fedora – Black Band – Toquilla Straw – Handwoven in Ecuador (Medium | 56cm).