- Men’s hooded down puffer jacket ultimate for cold, damp circumstances when mountain climbing, climbing, and snowboarding
- Moisture-resistant Down Defender remedy on 600 fill energy down retains you heat in moist circumstances
- Attached hood with elastic binding supplies higher facial protection
- Zippered handwarmer pockets for added heat
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem preserve safe match and maintain chilly air out.Trail-to-Town pants have particular waist sizes
The Men’s Tullus Hoody is a puffer-style down jacket designed for heat and luxury in chilly, damp circumstances. This winter coat is insulated with 600 fill energy down and guarded with Down Defender—a moisture-resistant remedy that retains the jacket’s insulation from clumping and dropping its loft when uncovered to moist environments, thus rising its capacity to maintain you heat when the climate takes a flip for the more serious. Additionally, the Tullus options an connected hood with elastic binding for higher facial protection, zippered handwarmer pockets for thawing frigid fingers, and elastic-bound cuffs and hem to maintain chilly air out.
Marmot Tullus Hoody Men’s Winter Puffer Jacket, Fill Power 600, True Blue, Medium.
Marmot Tullus Hoody Men’s Winter Puffer Jacket Clout Wear