- Natural Volcanic Stone, Natural Solution To Soften Skin – Pumice stone is derived from volcanic lava. It is used to remove hard things from surfaces and will not cause damages. A natural pumice stone has great cleaning abilities.
- Removes Calluses & Dead Skin, Smooth Your Feet – The numerous and random holes on the stone scrub your skin with no dead angles, effectively soften and remove dry,hard skin,peeling feet, make your body smoothly and shiny.
- Ideal for Pedicures and Solve Skin Troubles In a Comfortable Way – They’re perfect for regular maintenance of your feet,adjust blood pressure, relieve fatigue, improve sleeping. Ideal for exfoliating and removing stains, corns. Let your feet have a massage spa everyday.
- Environmentally Safe and Ergonomical – Eco Friendly, It’s the perfect size and fits into the palm of the hand for easy use and looks pretty cool.
- Easy to Clean and A Free Suction Hook – Just use a little soap to fully clean off the stone. Then it’s ready for the next use! The free suction hook let you easily hanging on the wall in your bath room or anywhere convenient to get !
Gives you naturally smooth, soft skin with the healing power of exfoliation.
Material: Natural Earth Lava Stone
Dimensions: 1.2*2.4*3.5″~ 1.6*2.8*3.9″
Package Include: 1 x Pumice Stone, 1 x Free Suction Hook
KuuCare Natural Earth Lava Pumice Stone Clout Wear
How to Use a Pumice Stone
Step 1. Soak your calloused skin in warm water.
Step 2. Wait until your dry skin has softened.
Step 3. Wet the pumice stone.
Step 4. Rub it gently over the calloused area.
Step 5. Rinse and repeat.
Step 6. Dry and moisturize your skin.
Warnings & Tips
· Don’t use a pumice stone on sore, red areas or open skin.
· Never attempt to remove hardened skin or calluses with metal tools, razor blades or steel wool.
· Add one or two drops of lavender, jasmine or sandalwood essential oil to the sudsy water to provide extra soomthing and relaxation. For a rejuvenating soak, use one or two drops of peppermint oil.
Other Things You Can Do With Pumice Stones
– De-pill your sweaters
– Scrub stubborn deposits off your toilet bowl and bath tub
– Clean stubborn gunk off your oven
– Use smaller pumice stones in terrariums for decoration
– Remove cat/dog hair from car seats, mats and carpets
– Throw it in your garden as a decoration
– Remove unwanted body hairs in a natural way
– Of course, don’t forget to use pumice stones for removing calluses from your feet