- Pebbled calfskin cowhide upper; calfskin sole
- Blue/red two-tone channeling detail
- Flexible heel can be worn collapsed down
- Shoe and bundling mirror the Gucci/UK estimating information
- Made in Italy: This Gucci thing is destined to be bona fide. Gucci is an enlisted trademark of Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
Rich rock grain calfskin adds surface to a beguiling loafer made in Italy and cut with two-shading funneling for a fine completing touch. Established in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s driving extravagance style brands, with an eminent notoriety for innovativeness, development and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci is a piece of the Kering Group, a world chief in clothing and adornments that possesses an arrangement of incredible extravagance and game and way of life brands.
Gucci Men’s Valentin Tassel Loafer, Dark Brown (10 US / 9.5 UK).
Gucci Men’s Valentin Tassel Loafer, Dark Brown Clout Wear