- Ethically crafted in Los Angeles from essentially the most touchable materials
- Everyday luxurious, a vital piece to stay in
- A fitted high with an elongated, curve-contouring match. Signature heart again seam
- The cashmere jersey cloth is iconic to the model. Contrast rib cuffs with thumbholes
- The excellent mixture of light-weight sweater meets luxurious t-shirt.
Each piece by designer Enza Costa is ethically made in Los Angeles from featherweight blends of luxurious Supima cotton, silk, and cashmere. For Enza Costa, it’s all about reworking on a regular basis fundamentals into luxurious necessities crafted from essentially the most touchable materials from California, Italy, and Japan. Her collections, designed round easy type and timeless items to stay in from day to nighttime, have caught the attention of essentially the most discerning girls over time.Enza Costa’s spontaneous following contains Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Beyoncé, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kylie Jenner, amongst others.The racerback tank gown is reduce from an exceptionally tender and naturally stretchy Supima cotton, the best cotton out there. The fitted silhouette incorporates a flattering entrance scoop neck, and a racerback form with our signature heart again seam. Streamlined and simple, this gown is a timeless Enza Costa wardrobe staple. Materials are domestically sourced.
Enza Costa Women’s Cashmere Long Sleeve Cuffed Crew with Thumbhole Clout Wear