- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature’s elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping you dry and comfortable no matter the conditions.
- ALL-WEATHER RAIN PANTS: Designed to keep you shielded, the Storm Surge Waterproof Rain Pants are critically seem sealed and feature our advanced waterproof coated nylon – exactly what you need in the middle of any downpour.
- WET WEATHER COMFORT: More than just a cold shell, these storm pants feature a mesh lining for a touch of extra warmth and comfort you’ll appreciate over shorts or other under garments on damp chilly days.
- HANDY FEATURES: These wind and rain proof pants come with essential climate controls, like a drawcord adjustable waist and cuff tab adjustable leg openings keeping your warm while locking the elements out.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. These are worry-free rain pants you’ll enjoy every time you head out in to the storm.
These flattering and fully seam sealed pants feature our waterproof and breathable technology. They’re ideal for outdoor enjoyment especially in the wettest of conditions. The Columbia Women’s Storm Surge™ Waterproof Rain Pants are a little slice from a dry oasis found in the middle of a deluge.
Columbia Plus Size Women’s Storm Surge Waterproof Rain Pant Clout Wear
Expect solid rain protection for outdoor activities in wet weather. Our Omni-TECH™ nylon sheds moisture while allowing warm air to escape, along with built-in mesh lining to keep you comfortable when intensity rises. The drawcord waist and tab adjustable leg cuffs ensure the elements are locked out for all day comfort.
Columbia offers these women’s winter waterproof pants in two colors and multiple sizes. Available in extended sizing. Regular Fit. To ensure you get the right size, please refer to our sizing chart. To measure the waist correctly, measure around your natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably. For the hips, measure around the fullest part of your hips. And for the correct inseam, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Imported. br>Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. br>Cinched waistline. br>Machine Wash.