- SOFT FABRIC: This Columbia Youth Boys’ Steens Mt II Fleece Jacket is crafted of ultra-soft 100% polyester MTR filament fleece for the perfect amount of warmth.
- HANDY FEATURES: This Columbia youth fleece jacket features two side zippered security pockets to keep your little one’s small items secure.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: With a collared neck and zippered closure, your little one is sure to be protected from the frigid cold.
- CLASSIC FIT: A modern classic fit and with a soft, lightweight feel make this fleece jacket a staple for comfortable outdoor activity.
- VERSATILE: Soft and warm, this fleece jacket is the perfect layer whether your little one’s by the fire or playing outside.
A soft, fleece layer is a must for any young adventurer’s winter wardrobe—that’s why the Boys’ Steens Mt. II Fleece Jacket exists. Columbia’s soft, winter-ready staple is the ultimate warmth provider and everyday style piece.
Your little one is bound to be warm and worry-free in this fleece jacket crafted of our super-soft 100% polyester MTR filament fleece. It’s the perfect layering piece and first line of defense to combat the cold. When constant activity and high-energy are a factor, a classic fit is necessary; it allows for comfortable movement that your young adventurer needs. Zippered side pockets keep his small items secure (including his hands when the outdoors get extra cold). An added bonus is the warm collar that’s flexible enough so your little one can choose whether to wear it up or down, depending on desired level of toastiness.
Columbia Boys Steens Mt II Fleece Jacket, Collegiate Navy Clout Wear
Columbia offers our Boys’ Steens Mt. II Fleece Jacket in multiple staple colors and size. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.