Cartier Women’s W20056D6 Santos Stainless Steel Casual Watch.
Cartier Women’s W20056D6 Santos Stainless Steel Casual Watch Clout Wear
- Watch including allover uncovered screw emphasizes, square dial with Roman numeral markers, and octagonal crown finished with faceted blue spinel.
- 24 mm hardened steel case with scratch-safe sapphire dial window.
- Swiss quartz development with simple display.
- Stainless steel interface arm jewelery with arrangement clasp.
- Water impervious to 30 m (99 ft): when all is said in done, withstands sprinkles or brief drenching in water, yet not reasonable for swimming
A Cartier unique, refreshed for ladies, the Santos W20056D6 keeps up its exemplary character and conspicuous Cartier tasteful while wearing a littler, more current profile for the present lady. The thin square brushed steel case, which bends tenderly to fit the wrist, is included on a smooth and liquid brushed steel arm ornament that attaches on a safe sending catch. Dark Roman numerals and blue steel sword hands emerge against the white dial, which is topped with a scratch-safe sapphire precious stone with hostile to intelligent covering, and encircled by a cleaned steel bezel. An octagonal steel crown, delegated with a faceted blue spinel, complements the case, encircled by steel crown defenders, and cleaned ordnance screw points of interest on the arm jewelery and bezel add to the mark Cartier look. This Cartier watch highlights exact Cartier Caliber 157 Swiss-quartz development and is evaluated water impervious to 99 feet.