Cartier Men’s W51002Q3 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel Automatic Watch.
Cartier Men’s Tank Francaise Stainless Steel Automatic Watch Clout Wear
- Square-dial watch with cabochon-tipped crown highlighting Roman numeral hour markers and date window at 6 o’clock.
- 28 mm hardened steel case with scratch-safe sapphire dial window.
- Swiss programmed development with simple display.
- Stainless steel interface wristband with arrangement fasten closure.
- Water impervious to 30 m (100 ft): when all is said in done, withstands sprinkles or brief submersion in water, yet not reasonable for swimming.
Renowned worldwide for its superb French timepieces, Cartier demonstrates by and by it knows how to create virtuoso with its men’s Tank Francaise watch. The refined timepiece is planned with a rectangular treated steel case, a stationary hardened steel bezel, and an adaptable tempered steel connect wrist trinket with a safe sending clasp fasten. A scratch-safe sapphire window secures the square white-guilloche dial confront, which highlights dark Roman numeral hour files and coordinating dark moment records. Dull sword-molded steel hands and the Cartier logo underneath the 12 o’clock position finish the rich look. This watch is controlled via Cartier’s own particular Caliber 120 Swiss-programmed development and is Water impervious to 30 m (100 ft): as a rule, withstands sprinkles or brief inundation in water, however not appropriate for swimming. .