|Dimensions||19.53 × 14.8 × 2.83 in|
Alpha Industries Flight Jacket Men’s Bomber Jacket V-Green (X-Large)
- Alpha Industries is an American attire maker established in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee ; This item is made by EDWIN under a permit from the American ALPHA INDUSTRIES
- The Alpha Industries mark : Patched MA-1 flight coat aircraft coat for Men ; Made in China , Brand-new, new condition with tags
- Outer shell is Made with 100% overwhelming nylon twill. Lines in 100% nylon for a smooth wear. This covering is intended to not catch on attire. The flight coat is completely reversible to dull red
- Front zip conclusion, the front closes with a zipper. The zipper pull has been in an extensive, complemented with cowhide tab, making it simple to open and close when riding a cruiser or wearing gloves
- It is a Japanese Standard Size. It is Smaller than American Standard Size. The Model is Wearing size Medium (Height:5feet 9inch(1.75m), weight:139pound(63kg)) All Measurements are Taken with the Garment Flat on the Ground
/Body width/Body length/Sleeve length/Shoulder width
(Little) 20.1inch 24.0inch 33.9inch 16.5inch
(Medium) 20.9inch 24.8inch 34.6inch 17.3inch
(Huge) 22.0inch 26.0inch 35.4inch 18.1inch
(X-Large) 23.2inch 26.8inch 36.2inch 18.9inch
As a contractual worker to the United States military, Alpha Industries developed into a worldwide business merchant of American military style and mold attire. Well known models incorporate the MA-1 and CWU-45/P pilot coats. The sizes are Japanese standard, and the plan includes an easygoing taste added that enables it to be worn gorgeously out on the town with present day outlines, materials, and subtleties.
This item is propelled by the MA-1 aircraft coat.
The MA-1 plane coat (otherwise called the MA-1 flight coat) is an American military coat which was first created in the mid 1950s.
The MA-1 pilot coat was the main military flight coat.
This coat isn’t just a straight imitation of the MA-1 plane coat from that time, but instead highlights an outline, texture and configuration masterminded contemporary tastes with a layered impact.
External shell is Made with 100% overwhelming nylon twill.
Lines in 100% nylon for a smooth wear. This coating is intended to not catch on garments.
The flight coat is completely reversible to dull red.
The coat is loaded up with polyester to holds warm and shield you from the virus.
Poly-fill/polyester lining guarantee you’re dry, warm and secured against the breeze.
Body fixing has two inside pockets with snap catch conclusion.
Bona fide thickly weave rib sleeves, neckline and belt are warm, agreeable and adaptable.
Snap-catch conclusion fold pockets on the front have been sliced at an edge to make for simple inclusion.
The MA-1 has an Alpha’s mark zippered utility/pencil take on the left sleeve with the red “Evacuate Before Flight” tag.
Velcro fixed on the left chest.
Chenille weaving on the back.
Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket TA0112 Men’s Bomber Jacket V-Green (X-Large).