- Introduced by Giorgio Armani in 1997, Acqua Di Gio is a pointy aquatic perfume
- This Perfume has a mix of citrus, rosemary, spice, jasmine, woods and ocean breezes
- It is really helpful for daytime or night informal.
- This merchandise just isn’t on the market in Catalina Island
- Eau de toilette spray
- 6.7 ounce
- This merchandise just isn’t a tester
Inspired by fantastic thing about pantellerie, the place he spent his trip, armani created the aroma of aqua di gio for women and men. The perfume for males is a scent of freedom, filled with wind and water. The composition is constructed of an ideal concord of candy and salty notes of sea water and nuances of sunny heat in your pores and skin. Aqua di gio is stuffed with scorching mediterranean solar. Bitter citrus with fragrant nuance of rosemary intertwines with salty, sea nuances and pellucid hedione. Sharp notes of spices are softened by woody base with heat, musky path.
Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme By Giorgio Armani Eau-de-toilette Spray, 6.7 Fl Oz.
Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme By Giorgio Armani Eau-de-toilette Spray Clout Wear